..





.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It was a great weekend!
I just love going home.... Its good to be back however there are a few places I can think of that I would rather be than here...
In the process of planning for the rest of my life.... I have found how hard it is to grow up... the choices the decisions that seem so easy become so hard. To stay to go to continue to delay.... its all so hard.
It so easy to just put it all on the side and run away from the things that are just too hard... but I don't see myself as a runner. So I am going to face it all, all the questions, all the hard things to face... I will do it and be happy in the process
I am so thankful to my family who is so supportive and my loving friends that are always there for me who help and love me no matter what!

I am truly blessed to have the people in my life I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment